Wednesday 6 July 2016

ISES conference at Cadre Noir, Saumur, France. 2016

I have just returned from an ISES Conference  at the Cadre Noir in Saumur  France.

300 horses on the place, 15 arenas...i don't  know how  many indoor arenas.  An amazing place where experienced  horse people can  go to further their education.

There was so much information  my head is still full.  Most resesrch is looking at current practices . ....and deciding that the traditional way...classical...works.  for example, tight nosebands....2 fingers loose works.
I say 2 man fingers as it was men originally  that decided that...so 3 of mine.

I would like to know more.  Where to go is the question.

I will upload photos when I go onto my laptop.

The next ISES Conference is in Wauga Wauga, Austrailia November, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment