Thursday 12 February 2015

Eckart Meyners new book arrived yesterday

I got time to read and look at the pictures of Eckart Meyner's latest translated book..Rider + Horse = 1.  I had emailed Eckart Meyner's about a book I was looking for to see if it had been translated..no.  I think this book will do and the other book Book and Mind definately..I hope will have the information I am looking for (riding exercises for students on the lunge).

The good news is that Eckart Meyners says that the student should ride with their leg relaxed, when riding without stirrups.  That is the way I rode (without stirrups) and so much easier than holding the leg position.  (He says that it tenses the rider therefore the leg should just hang…which makes sense when one stops and thinks about it).


I must figure out how to post photographs.  No pictures is so….




No comments:

Post a Comment